Product Review: Blackstone 1575 Outdoor Oven
Price Range: $350 – $400
Who Would Buy This: Those shopping for a commercial-grade, portable outdoor oven which can evenly cook at high temperatures for convenient high speed cooking in the backyard.
- The Blackstone Outdoor Oven is built like a tank with rugged, tough housing designed to hold up well over the long term. The well designed stand features a crumb tray, bottom storage tray plus two side trays which are ideal for keeping plates on as you serve food.
- Robust steel side handles allow for easy and safe movement of the oven when you need to lift it. Swivel locking castors allow for easier mobility so you can wheel the oven to any location you want then lock it securely in place.
- The rotisserie motor can be powered either via an AC/DC source or via two D type batteries, allowing you greater portability so you can use the oven in locations where there is no mains power source.
- This oven features a 60,000 BTU burner which can heat up to high temperatures of up to 700° F using propane fuel. The infinately adjustable valve allows you to regulate the temperature to the perfect heat for whatever you are cooking. Using the igniter, you can start the oven safety at the push of a button without any hassle.
- To ensure you get consistent, even cooking results the oven features a rotating pizza stone which measures 17-inches in diameter. The convection design makes for excellent flame circulation so the oven chamber stays hot and cooks all food uniformly.
- Weighing 110 lbs, this oven is heavy. However, the casters do make mobility easy.
- Some users report the stone being too fragile and lightweight, but it does the job.
Guarantee: 1-year warranty on parts plus 5 years free after service help via phone.
If you have serious outdoor cooking needs then you may want to opt for a high quality oven like the Blackstone 1575 Outdoor Oven. This incredible oven has an impressive heat-up time and produces excellent results for its price point.
Customer service from Blackstone is exceptional so you’ll be well covered should any issues with your oven arise. Blackstone is currently producing a cover for this oven which is due to be released later this year.
This is particularly great for making pizzas quickly, but its versatility and high power also makes it suitable for many other foods like steaks, chops and roasting vegetables.
Blackstone Patio/Pizza Oven Introduction