Product Review: Alessi Electric Citrus Juicer
Price Range: $200 – $250
Who Would Buy This: Those shopping for a compact, highly durable, electric citrus juicer for producing fresh juice.
- Designed by Italian Stefano Giovannoni, the Alessi Electric Citrus Juicer is incredibly lightweight and built to take up minimum space while still delivering high performance. Measuring just 8.75 H x 11 D inches, this citrus juicer can fit even on the smallest of countertops. Its lightweight of only 3 lbs makes it ideal for taking on your travels.
- The juicer itself is built with durable materials including thermoplastic white resin and 18/10 stainless steel which is mirror polished for exquisite styling.
- Powered by a speedy yet quiet 90 watt motor, this juicer can handle all sized citrus fruits with ease by just lightly pressing the fruit down on the cone. The motor only runs when you press a fruit down, keeping noise down to a minimum.
- Its four part design ensures clean-up is quick and easy. Just simply soak the removable parts in hot soapy water and wipe down the juicer body with a damp cloth. Alternatively, you can clean the removable parts in the top rack of your dishwasher.
- The juicing cone is thermoplastic resin, not stainless steel. However, it’s durable enough to hold up well long term.
Guarantee: 1-year warranty.
The Alessi Electric Citrus Juicer is a good looking juicing machine which also benefits from being compact, quiet, efficient and very easy to maintain.
If you’re a regular juicer of citrus fruits and you need a unit which is lightweight, compact yet powerful then we recommend this Italian made machine.