Product Review: Avanti FF993W 10.1 Cu. Ft. Frost Free Refrigerator
Price Range: $450 – $500
Who Would Buy This: Those shopping for a medium-sized free-standing refrigerator with a freezer compartment.
- A roomy 10.1 cubic ft capacity makes this a nice apartment sized refrigerator. The top-mounted freezer compartment has a 2.5 cubic ft capacity so it’s sizable enough to store a good selection of frozen foods.
- The all-white exterior and recessed handle create a stunning, clean, seamless look.
- The adjustable levelling leg makes it easier to get the appliance flush with the floor surface.
- Both the doors can be reversed if opening the doors on the opposite side (right to left) is better for you.
- Interior storage consists of two transparent storage crispers which give you easy viewing of fresh food. Inside the door, there are compartments for 1-gallon containers and 2-liter bottles.
- Two glass shelves are adjustable to varying heights and can be completely removed to allow storage of tall, bulky items.
- Frost-free design means you don’t have the inconvenience of needing to defrost the freezer every so often.
- No storage compartments for dairy products such as eggs.
Guarantee: 1-year limited warranty.
Value for money?
The Avanti FF993W is a good basic refrigerator from a brand which has plenty of experience in manufacturing quality refrigerators for home and commercial use. Its short width is particularly beneficial for those who need a large refrigerator in a tight space.