Product Review: Beaba Babycook Pro Baby Food Processor and Steamer
Price Range: $100 – $150
Who Would Buy This: Those shopping for a well featured baby food processor which can steam cook, blend and reheat food quickly for your baby or toddler.
- The French made Beaba Babycook Pro has a sleek, narrow footprint which allows it to fit even on smaller countertops. Its available in three trendy color styles (Gipsy, Latte/Mint, Sorbet ). The removable cord design makes storage a cinch with no dangling cords hanging out of the appliance.
- Its 3-in-1 functionality allows you to steam cook, blend or reheat food in no more than 15 minutes. Due to its multi-purpose mixing blade, food is mixed to the perfect texture whether you’re preparing a fruit shake or a smooth puree.
- Built-in audio alert notifies you exactly when the food is ready to be served so you can get on with other kitchen tasks whilst waiting.
- Included is a 4.7 cup bowl with large handle for convenient one handed use. Etched graduation markings on the water pitcher make it easy to put the right quantity of water in.
- The appliance is designed from plastics which are free from BPA, Lead and Phthalate to ensure maximum safety for your baby. Also, the parts are dishwasher safe for easy clean-up.
- Accessories include a spatula, mixing lid/smoothie filter plus a recipe book with about a dozen tasty recipes.
- The blender isn’t as powerful as a dedicated blender, but then again it’s powerful enough for its purpose.
Guarantee: 1-year warranty.
The Beaba Babycook Pro does the lot while still being remarkably compact in size. It steam cooks, defrosts/reheats and blends to give you all the functions you need to prepare nutritious, organic baby food for your little one. With its simple, user-friendly operation it’s easy to use for all parents or caregivers. We highly recommend this to those looking for a very versatile machine for making homemade baby food.