Product Review: Breville BSB510XL Control Grip Immersion Blender
Price Range: $50 – $100
Who Would Buy This: Those shopping for an ergonomically designed immersion blender which puts in you full control of the blending process.
- The Breville Control Grip Immersion Blender utilizes an ergonomic, cushioned handle which is designed with precision to be easy to grip. Since it is operated by a trigger, you have optimum control over its operation.
- High speed blending is possible due to the 280-watt motor, providing ample power to ensure a consistent, thorough blend whether you’re blending smoothies or chopping produce using the chopping attachments.
- The unique bell-shaped base and the use of internal ribbing greatly reduce the amount of suction so blending performance is high for maximum efficiency.
- The stick blender has an 8-inch immersion depth so you can blend large amounts of produce in just one blending session.
- With fifteen variable speeds you have the versatility to blend at a speed suitable for the load you are blending and the thickness of the ingredients.
- Included is a large 42 oz blending jug with non-slip mat plus a 25 oz chopping bowl. The bowl can be stored inside the jug for space efficient storage.
- The whisk attachment is prone to breaking so if you intend to whisk a lot of ingredients then we advise you consider a different blender.
Guarantee: 1-year warranty.
Value for money?
The Breville BSB510XL brings a lot to the table for an immersion blender particularly when considering its price. It’s fast, powerful, smartly engineered and does a fantastic job blending even with frozen ingredients. Its array of included attachments also makes it a multi-purpose machine for blending, chopping and whisking. Just keep in mind that the quality of the whisk attachment isn’t up to scratch.