Product Review: Canon imageFORMULA DR-C130 Document Scanner
Price Range: $450 – $500
Who Would Buy This: Those shopping for a compact, versatile scanner which is easy to use. Its versatility and reliability make it a particularly good choice for small offices.
- The Canon imageFORMULA DR-C130 was designed to take up less space than regular scanners so you can fit it on a normal sized desk. Weighing a mere 4 pounds, it can be moved easily when required.
- Using the user-friendly front control panel you have convenient access to the scanner settings. The full auto mode lets you set the machine to your preference in just one click.
- With a maximum scanning speed of 30 ppm, it’s fast enough to keep up with busy work environments where speed is required.
- Due to the highly versatile feeding system, you can scan thick or large documents and even ID cards. The long document mode accepts documents as long as 118.1″.
- Using smart image processing technology, the DR-C130 can enhance the quality of your documents using techniques such as text enhancement and character emphasis. Using the included software, you can improve the image quality even further.
- This is one of the most environmentally friendly scanners in the market. It is compliant with ENERGY STAR, EU RoHS and EU WEEE.
- If there had to be one negative aspect to the Canon imageFORMULA DR-C130 Document Scanner it would be that due to its lightweight it is more prone to breakage than heavier units. However, providing that you take care of it this shouldn’t be an issue.
Guarantee: 1-year warranty.
Value for money?
The Canon imageFORMULA DR-C130 Document Scanner is priced just about right for the level of features it has. Its small footprint, high versatility and brilliant software make it a scanner that is suited for both home and office use.