Product Review: Cuisinart BFM-1000 Baby Food Maker and Bottle Warmer
Price Range: $100 – $150
Who Would Buy This: Those shopping for an appliance which makes making home-made baby food an easy task will find the Cuisinart BFM-1000 to be a fine choice.
- The Cuisinart BFM-1000 Baby Food Maker features 3 multiple functions, two of which allow you the Steam or Chop fruits and vegetables to prepare food for your baby. The bottle warmer feature provides a built-in bottle warmer so your baby’s milk can be prepared at a perfect temperature.
- The use of a dedicated steam blade ensures an even distribution of steam so food gets steamed properly all over.
- A 4-cup work bowl is included, which is an ideal size to prepare several days worth of baby food in just one go. The bowl is sealed to prevent any spillage occurring.
- Several accessories are included. These include a spatula, adapter ring for bottle, measuring cup plus a recipe book.
- The only negative aspect about the Cuisinart BFM-1000 is that it is only suitable for making food for babies up to 12 months so it has limited use, but nevertheless it performs outstanding for the task it’s designed for.
Guarantee: 18 month warranty.
Value for money?
Cuisinart appliances tend to over deliver in terms of value and the Cuisinart BFM-1000 Baby Food Maker is no exception. With its user-friendly design and ability to prepare homemade baby foods and warm a bottle, this product is great for busy parents who need convenience.