Product Review: Danby DAR044A4BDD Compact All Refrigerator
Price Range: $250 – $300
Who Would Buy This: Those shopping for a compact, counter-high freestanding refrigerator for a small room.
- Sleek is a buzzword surrounding the Danby DAR044A4BDD and for good reason. The stylish all black finish gives this compact refrigerator a bold, modern appearance and better still it won’t smudge when you clean it. The door features a reversible door hinge for either left/right hand access plus an integrated handle, giving you flexibility as well as minimalist styling.
- Smooth back design – This allows you to make the most of the space on your countertop by positioning the refrigerator close to the wall.
- This fridge has a 4.4 cubic feet interior capacity so a good amount of food can be stored within. The interior light gives a good view of your foods whatever the lighting conditions of your room.
- Flexible interior storage is provided by two full width slide-out glass shelves. The clear vegetable crisper is transparent, letting you see your fresh foods with ease. Door storage comprises of one full width door shelf and three quarter width door shelves plus tall bottle storage. The CanStor beverage dispenser gives you convenient in-door storage for up to 8 cans.
- Regulating the refrigerators internal temperature is made easy using the easy-to-use mechanical thermostat.
- Automatic defrost for hassle-free defrosting.
- Energy Star rated.
- No freezer compartment.
Guarantee: 18-months on parts and labor.
The Danby DAR044A4BDD Compact All Refrigerator has all the earmarks of a quality compact fridge that impresses us as much with its bold styling as well as its practical features like the removable shelving and convenient drinks storage.
Being an Energy Star rated appliance, it’s also economical and environmentally friendly which is a big plus.
A recommended buy if you need an affordable small fridge for a compact space.