Product Review: Dimplex Caprice DFP4743O Oak Electric Fireplace
Price Range: $650 – $700
Who Would Buy This: Those shopping for a traditional looking electric fireplace from a tried and trusted brand.
- The Dimplex Caprice Oak Electric Fireplace brings traditional style to the world of electric fireplaces with its finely carved mantel which has an attractive oak finish.
- Assembling the appliance is very easy so you don’t need to hire any professionals to get it up and running.
- The firebox is constructed with touch-safe glass so if you have children you do not need to worry about them getting near it.
- With on-demand heat technology, this fireplace can heat up a room as large as 400 ft. The user-friendly thermostat controls allow you to change the level of heat at the touch of a dial.
- Dimplex’s patented 3D flame technology sets new standards for life-like flames. Now it’s hard to tell the difference between real flames when you sit in front of the Dimplex Caprice and enjoy its effects. The fireplace can also emit the flame effects even without the heat being on, if you’re just after a visual treat.
- A basic remote control is included which lets you operate the fireplace conveniently from the comfort of your chair.
- As this fireplace operates on electricity, in the event of a power outage it would become unusable unless you have a suitable power generator. However, if you live in an area where power cuts are rare then this shouldn’t pose a problem.
Guarantee: 1-year limited warranty.
Value for money?
All across the board, the Dimplex Caprice Electric Fireplace gets stellar reviews from consumers so we are confident that it offers outstanding value. If you’re looking for an electric fireplace where traditional styling is blended with new technology then this is one which we highly recommend.