Product Review: Dimplex DS4411 Compact Electric Stove
Price Range: $200 – $250
Who Would Buy This: Those shopping for a compact electric stove which can provide instant warmth without the mess or work of having a solid-fuel burning stove.
- The elegant and charming design of this electric stove provides a touch of old world style to your room. With intricate design aspects like the brass Dimplex name plate and front door handle, and a sweeping arched top panel, you have a fireplace which exudes plenty of character.
- Measuring a mere 20 inches wide and 11.5 inches deep makes this stove ideal to have in places without much space such as your bedroom or loft.
- Comes fully assembled – After unpacking the stove, you just need to plug it into a 120-volt outlet and it’s ready to use.
- The large glass window gives you a great view of the realistic flame effect as you relax. Dimplex have developed and patented their own 3D flame effect technologies so you can be assured you will experience a visual feast almost on par with the real thing.
- Despite being compact, this stove puts out quite a fair bit of heat with its 1,500 watt heater which delivers a total of 5120 BTUs.
- Remote operation is possible thanks to the included remote control. No more leaning over towards the stove to operate it on those cold winter nights.
- The remote control is a bit too basic. We’d like the option to control the flame and the change the heat setting from the remote.
Guarantee: 1-year warranty.
Value for money?
Those of you who want the benefits of a traditional stove, but don’t want the maintenance and hassle associated with running one, will be drawn to the Dimplex DS4411 Compact Electric Stove. Taking the modest running costs into consideration with the cost of the stove itself makes this an excellent deal.
This beautiful stove combines traditional styling with Dimplex’s flagship features to provide the advantages of modern convenience.