Dualit 83830 Professional Electric Blender Review
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
Product Review: Dualit 83830 Professional Electric Blender
Price Range: $200 – $250
Feedback: Read Consumer Reviews on the Dualit 83830 Professional Electric Blender
Who Would Buy This: Those shopping for a powerful heavy-duty blender which can take on most blending tasks.
- The Dualit 83830 Professional Electric Blender is built to a high standard with a compact base which features a gleaming stainless-steel exterior. Four suction feet keep the unit steady so it doesn’t move across the countertop whilst blending at high speeds.
- This blender features a powerful 700 watt motor which delivers ample power to blend hard ingredients at high speed. The soft-start aspect of the motor keeps your ingredients in contact with the blade when starting the blender so all ingredients gets fully pulverized.
- The soft-touch front control panel features 7 functions comprising of Ice Crush, 2 pulse settings and 4 pre-set speeds which give you the flexibility to go from slow mixing to high speed blitzing.
- Dualit’s exclusive VortecS technology utilizes a six-pronged blade and two sharp directional fins located either side of the jar which spears and pulls down ingredients efficiently to produce excellent consistency in mixing results.
- Included with the blender is a 2.0 litre Tritan shatterproof jar with sure grip handle for easy lifting. This jar has the benefit of being lighter than glass jars as well as dishwasher-safe.
- At 16.5 inches high, this blender is too tall to fit under certain kitchen cabinets.
Guarantee: 1-year warranty.
The Dualit 83830 Professional Electric Blender is a versatile powerful machine which can take on a wide range of blending tasks including making thick smoothies, chopping ingredients and producing finely crushed ice in less than 10 seconds. Its substantial build quality is another aspect which we like.
We recommend this if you want a high powered blender which is easy to use and maintain.