Product Review: Estate Design Burnet Electric Fireplace Heater
Price Range: $250 – $300
Who Would Buy This: Those shopping for an attractive electric fireplace for a medium-sized room.
- The Estate Design Burnet Electric Fireplace Heater has superlative, modern styling with its real wood mantel which is beautifully finished in nutmeg brown cherry.
- The fireplace is easy to assemble as only the mantel requires assembling. The assembly process takes roughly 50-60 minutes.
- Operates using a standard 110-volt power outlet.
- Three heat settings provide you the choice of either a 750 or 1500 watt heat output, or the option to turn off the heating if you want the fireplace on for purely visual purposes to enjoy the flames.
- The flame effect is pretty life-like and creates a warm, inviting ambiance. The flame speed can be adjusted so you can have it big and roaring or smaller and more settled.
- Some consumers encountered difficulty during assembly of the mantel, particularly with the alignment of the screw holes.
Guarantee: 1-year warranty.
Value for money?
The Estate Design Burnet Electric Fireplace Heater was new to the market in 2012 so it has the advantage of being up-to-date in terms of styling and good flame technology.
Upon first look, this fireplace looks like it belongs in a higher price bracket than it is. Its styling is sharp, exquisite with beautiful wood veneers and the quality of its flame effect doesn’t let it down. A recommended buy, just keep in mind you may need to make some adjustments when it comes to assembly.