Product Review: Frigidaire FFPH31M6LM 3.1 Cu. Ft. Compact Refrigerator
Price Range: $250 – $300
Who Would Buy This: Those shopping for a quiet, reliable, compact fridge/freezer.
- The Frigidaire FFPH31M6LM has sleek looks which appear neutral enough to match both contemporary and older style decor. The Silver Mist doors look fantastic, while the black sides of the unit add boldness to its image.
- The door is reversible to accommodate different room layouts.
- One SpaceWise glass shelf is located inside the 2.2 cu ft refrigerator, which can be adjusted either up or down so you can fit in tall food items such as bottles or large fruits.
- The transparent crisper drawer provides the perfect place to keep fruits & vegetables fresh and separated from other foods.
- In the refrigerator door, two clear door bins are present, 1 half-width bin and 1 full-width bin. The twin can racks provide storage for up to four cans of drinks.
- The impressive 0.9 cu ft freezer does a great job of keeping frozen items cold without frost build-up. A full-width door rack is included which extends the space even further.
- Energy Star certified.
- Although the can racks are handy, they cannot be removed for people who don’t require can storage.
Guarantee: 1-year limited warranty.
Value for money?
The Frigidaire FFPH31M6LM 3.1 Cu. Ft. Compact Refrigerator has a lot going for it, making it a good value option. It’s aesthetically pleasing, very versatile in its storage options and has gained a good reputation for being reliable. Small apartment owners or students in college dorms will find this appliance to be just the ticket.