Product Review: GE GDT530PGDBB Built-In Dishwasher
Price Range: $550 – $600
Who Would Buy This: Those shopping for a super-sleek built-in dishwasher with first class cleaning performance plus flexible storage and programmable settings.
Dimensions: Width: 23.75″ Height: 34″ Depth: 24″
- A stylish all-black design makes the GE GDT530PGDBB a perfect fit in modern kitchens with dark countertops. Touch-pad controls are integrated inside the door which adds to the seamless sleek design.
- The InfiniClean™ Wash System features dual pumps and motors to power the 3 pressurized washing spray arms to provide thorough intense cleaning of your dishes at every angle. The smart CleanSensor™ detects the current load and amount of power needed to utilize the appropriate settings for each wash.
- The range of quiet features implemented such as the QuietPower Motor and Tub Collar Trim, make the appliance operate at just 51 dBA so it makes less noise than most other dishwashers in its class.
- Four washing cycle programs are available so you choose an option suitable for the soiling and quantity of the load (Light Wash, Normal Wash, Auto Sense or Heavy Wash). The audible signal notifies you when the machine has reached the end of its cycle.
- The upper and lower racks can accommodate up to 16 place settings in total. The upper rack is fully adjustable, enabling you to fit plates as large as 10½-inches.
- FlexBasket Silverware baskets in the upper and lower rack provide convenient loading of cutlery and also feature dedicated jets so your silverware gets washed vigorously for the best results.
- Cleaning dried on food isn’t a problem thanks to the Piranha™ Hard Food Disposer. With a stainless-steel blade which operates at a speedy 3,600 RPM, hard food doesn’t have a chance of staying on your dishes.
- The Steam Pre-wash feature utilizes hot steam to loosen up tough food particles so you don’t need to soak your dishes prior to putting them in the dishwasher.
- This dishwasher has a PermaTuf® plastic interior opposed to stainless-steel. Not a bad thing, but some prefer stainless-steel for enhanced durability.
Guarantee: 1-year limited warranty, including parts & labor with free in-home service
Value for money?
When all is said and done, the GE GDT530PGDBB Built-In Dishwasher is a fine appliance that utilizes advanced technology for a level of cleaning performance which surpasses previous models. Being a US assembled product is an added bonus and generally a good indicator towards quality construction.
The wide array of features, flexible storage plus its energy efficiency makes this a strong recommended buy for small or medium sized families who are looking for a brilliant value dishwasher.