Product Review: Home Styles 5099-95 Napa Kitchen Center
Price Range: $250 – $300
Who Would Buy This: Those shopping for a stylish, durable, kitchen center which has plenty of storage options.
- The Napa Kitchen Center comes in 33 parts, but consumers say it’s very easy to assemble even without any assistance. It comes with clear, concise instructions and labelled parts so you know exactly which pieces to assemble. Ideally, you’ll want to have an electric screwdriver handy due to the number of screws.
- The cart sits on four heavy-duty casters to allow for easy mobility. The casters feature individual locks so you can keep the cart in place.
- The kitchen center itself is constructed from sustainable hardwood which has been given a clear coat finish to keep the wood protected from scratches and general wear.
- A great range of storage options are provided. In the center of the cart there is fixed shelving which gives you open storage for easy access to items. Two sizable cabinets and two utility drawers provide the other main storage.
- Other nice extras for storage include a paper towel holder, towel bar plus a spice and condiment caddy for convenient access to your spices when preparing a meal.
- While assembly is easy overall, you need to set aside a good 2-4 hours to assemble this kitchen cart due to the number of parts and pieces.
Height: 35-1/4 inches
Width: 49-3/4 inches
Guarantee: 1-year warranty.
The Napa Kitchen Center is a beautifully designed kitchen cart which has been lovingly constructed in fine detail. We also like the fact it’s incredibly easy to assemble. It comes with a very good array of storage options which make it very practical and an asset to any kitchen, particularly small kitchens which are low on counter and storage space. This consumer favourite is a product we wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.