Product Review: Kuvings NJE-3570U Multi-Purpose Slow Juicer
Price Range: $200 – $250
Who Would Buy This: Those shopping for a multi-purpose masticating juicer which is a cheaper alternative to the Omega 8006.
- The Kuvings Slow Juicer features a 170-watt heavy-duty motor which near-silently runs the single gear juicing screw at 80 RPM to deliver a slow yet highly efficient masticating juicing performance with next to no oxidation or heat created so your juice comes out with all the healthy nutrients still intact.
- The stylish chrome finish with black accents makes this a juicer you’ll want to leave out on your kitchen countertop.
- The auto-feeding feature has been enhanced to enable quicker feeding of produce into the machine and to minimize prep time. No pusher is required to feed food items into the machine. Just feed in your item and the machine does the rest.
- The multi-purpose capability of this machine allows you to use it to either juice, mince, grind or even to make pasta using one of the four dedicated pasta nozzles.
- With the large iron-like handle, you can move the juicer unit onto your counter top easily and conveniently.
- The machine is remarkably easy to clean after using, taking just a matter of minutes.
- Cord storage is built-in to the bottom of the unit so you can wrap the 5.5 ft power cord away for tidy storage.
- The juice yield produced isn’t quite up to par with the Omega 8006. However, that is a more costly machine so this isn’t necessarily a downside.
Guarantee: 5-year warranty.
Value for money?
If you want a compact, efficient and reliable masticating juicer you can rely on and you don’t need sawdust dry pulp then the Kuvings NJE-3570U Multi-Purpose Slow Juicer should make you a happy camper. The extra nozzle attachments are a great bonus and extend its uses beyond juicing.
We found this to be one of the easiest masticating juicers to assemble and maintain so it gets top marks from a convenience stand point.