Product Review: L’EQUIP Nutrimill Grain Mill
Price Range: $200 – $250
Who Would Buy This: Those shopping for a highly versatile, quiet grain mill for grinding non-oily grains to produce tasty, nutritious flour for a healthier diet.
- Compact design gives the Nutrimill a small footprint so you can fit it on just about any countertop without problem. The integrated cord storage allows you to keep the cord in the machine so there are no unsightly wires hanging out when the machine is not in use.
- The TruTrack base guides the bowl perfectly into place and enhances the airflow for faster, more efficient results. The bowl has a large 20 Cup capacity and large easy grip handles for ease of use. The TwistLock lid design ensures that the lid remains securely on the bowl.
- The mill unit features stainless steel Microburst milling heads with pre-cracker for high-end durability. The pre-cracker allows you to load grains into the bowl before turning on the machine, which is an added level of versatility not found in most other mills.
- The Nutrimill boasts being the quietest mill currently on the market. Using a force flow air chamber, the machine is able to reduce noise by up to 50% which also helps keep the motor cooler to extend its life.
- Its powerful 1.6 horsepower motor delivers 1200 watts of power which gives the mill enough speed to let you mill 20 cups in just five minutes without any overheating or jamming. It has a 1 to 1 grain/flour ratio which gives you one bowl of flour from one hopper of grain.
- Precision controls allow you to change the speed and control the texture from very fine to coarse at the turn of a dial.
- Despite being quieter than other mills, it still makes rather a loud high pitched noise particularly whilst grinding.
- Not suitable for milling grains or seeds which have a lot of moisture such as flax seed or sesame seeds.
Guarantee: Lifetime limited warranty.
The L’EQUIP Nutrimill Grain Mill is a great compact mill which scores highly on proficiency and ease of use. It grinds grains wonderfully fine which makes it excellent for baking, while also still handling coarser textures.
Anyone in the market for a mill ideal for producing freshly grounded flour for home baking should not hesitate to go for this model.