Product Review: Natural Wood Top Kitchen Cart/Island With Optional Stool Storage
Price Range: $250 – $300
Who Would Buy This: Those shopping for an elegantly designed, highly functional kitchen cart which can increase the workspace in the kitchen without installing fixed units or cupboards.
- The Natural Wood Top Kitchen Cart/Island is beautifully designed with durable materials to last many years. The top is constructed of natural hardwood and finished nicely for a natural wood finish.
- Three stunning color choices are available (Black, White and Classic Cherry), giving you the choice of one which most closely matches up with your kitchen decor.
- Assembling the cart is easy enough for practical people, but takes a good 2-3 hours.
- The two raised panel front drawers come in handy for storing kitchen essentials.
- Rolling on four heavy-duty wheel castors, moving the cart to another location is a breeze. The casters feature a locking mechanism so the cart remains still when placed in your preferred location.
- The middle shelf can be adjusted on three different levels or be removed if you need to store large items at the bottom.
- Assembling the cart takes some time and patience so it isn’t for those who want a ready-assembled product.
Guarantee: 1-year warranty.
Value for money?
The styling and storage options which this kitchen cart provides have certainly ignited a passion in its owners. The high standard of manufacturing puts this high up on the value for money scale. Those wanting a kitchen cart which looks good, but also matches up in its functionality will not be left wanting with this gem from Crosley Furniture.