Product Review: Nespresso Citiz C120 Espresso Maker with Aeroccino Milk Frother
Price Range: $250 – $300
Who Would Buy This: Those shopping for a top quality Espresso machine which can serve up tasty and refreshing coffee drinks in minimal time.
- The user-friendly design of the Nespresso Citiz C120 Espresso Maker allows you to insert and eject capsules with ease so every day running of the machine is hassle-free.
- Exquisite styling makes this an espresso maker you’ll be proud to have in your kitchen to show off to neighbours or guests.
- With its high-speed brewing technology and 19-bar pressure pump, your Espresso coffee is ready to serve in less than two minutes so there is no waiting around.
- If you’re short on space in your kitchen then you’ll appreciate the Compact Brewing Unit Technology. This allows the Nespresso Citiz to pack in its extraordinary brewing technology into a narrow footprint so you have more worktop space.
- Nespresso’s Club service is highly regarded as the best available for post sales service. Whether you need advice or technical support for your machine, they’ll be there to provide expert advice.
- The user manual is hard to fathom because it uses icons to indicate the required steps to follow instead of explaining each step in precise detail. However, Nespresso’s customer support is very prompt at dealing with any issues you may have.
Guarantee: 1-year warranty.
Value for money?
The Nespresso Citiz C120 Espresso Maker is the sort of machine we’d recommend to friends and family who have a love for coffee, it is that good. With a reasonable price per capsule, it’s cheaper than drinking at your local coffee house. If you’re a regular drinker of espresso’s or lattes then the investment of this machine is well worth it in the long run.