Product Review: NewAir AB-1200 126 Can Beverage Cooler
Price Range: $250 – $300
Who Would Buy This: Those shopping for a sleek, durable beverage cooler which can store up to 126 cans.
- With its black finished housing and stainless steel glass door, this beverage cooler has super sleek, modern styling which gives an elegant touch to any living space. The unit’s solid, rugged construction makes it a cooler you can rely on. The flat-back design means it’s suitable to have the unit in areas where people will see the back.
- A total of 126 cans can be stored, allowing you to cool lots of beverages. The cooler features 5 removable metal racks which can slide out to accommodate taller than average cans if required. Interior LED lighting gives you a good view of the interior which is handy in low lighting areas.
- The manual thermostat control gives you seven settings from 1-7, giving you a versatile temperature range from 34°F – 64°F.
- The auto-defrost feature makes defrosting the unit hands-free so there is minimal maintenance required.
- No lock on the door.
- Not Energy Star certified.
Guarantee: 1-year limited warranty.
The NewAir AB-1200 126 Can Beverage Cooler is an excellent free-standing beverage refrigerator that has style, functionality and durability all up to par. As it’s a compressor type cooling unit, it gets very cold so your beverages are kept nicely iced cool at a consistent temperature. Its noise level of just 35 dB means its quiet when running also.
For any bar, kitchen or recreational setting where you need plenty of cool beverages at hand, this is a fine appliance to opt for.