Product Review: Nu-Flame Ardore BioFireplace
Price Range: $150 – $200
Who Would Buy This: Those shopping for a stylish, modern tabletop fireplace which is suitable for warming up a small room.
- The Nu-Flame Ardore BioFireplace has an elegantly styled, unique design which makes it look fabulous on your table. Two glass panels hold the burner and reflect the flames of the fire for an enhanced visual effect.
- The stainless-steel burner has a capacity of 1.5 litres to give you continuous heat for approximately 7.5 hours. The flame is easy to adjust via the controls and can be put out quickly with a dampener tool.
- Those who don’t stay in the same place for long will appreciate its portability compared to having a built-in fireplace.
- Nu-flame recommends that you use bio-ethanol fuel. As this is a clean liquid type fuel, it is one of the safest fuels available for fireplaces.
- As this is a small fireplace, it doesn’t provide the same level of heat as a regular fireplace so it suitable only for smaller rooms.
- The cost of the bio-ethanol fuel can add up if you use it regularly so you might want to keep the Nu-Flame Ardore reserved for special occasions.
Guarantee: 1-year warranty.
Value for money?
As far as tabletop fireplaces go, the Nu-Flame Ardore BioFireplace is one of the best valued ones in the market. Its beautiful styling is neutral enough to match any room and it is very easy to operate. Some maybe put off by the relatively high running costs for the fuel, but those who can afford it will find it offers an experience they will want to cherish.