Product Review: Nutriteam HD-7700 Low Speed Juicer
Price Range: $250 – $300
Who Would Buy This: Those shopping for a powerful yet compact, vertical masticating juicer which is backed by a solid warranty.
- With its compact vertical design, the Nutriteam Low Speed Juicer measures just 9 x 8 x 18 inches, making it ideal for smaller kitchens.
- The juicer is powered by a 200 watt “CookSene” condensing induction motor, which is backed by a 10 year warranty. Unlike normal brushed motors, there is no abrasion of brushes so the lifespan of this motor is long.
- Features a double bladed Ultem screw which turns at a slow speed of 47 RPM to preserve vital nutrients and enzymes for the healthiest juice. You can control how much pulp you want in your juice using the fine and course juicing screen.
- Thanks to its automatic cleaning system, the juicer cleans itself using a rotary brush as you feed in produce thus making clean-up even easier for you.
- Included with the juicer is an instruction manual plus a 130 page recipe book to provide you plenty of ideas on what to juice.
- The only negative we found with this juicer was its slow speed. This is a juicer for people who want high quality juice and are prepared to sacrifice some speed for it.
Guarantee: 10-year warranty on motor. 1-year warranty on parts.
The Nutriteam HD-7700 Low Speed Juicer is a terrific juicer which has won consumers over with its low price, well engineered design, near silent operation and excellent juicing performance. It even juices leafy greens well, much to our delight.