Product Review: Omega BMJ390B Mega Mouth Cast Metal Juicer
Price Range: $200 – $250
Who Would Buy This: Those shopping for commercial-grade, pulp-ejection type juicer which is designed for heavy-duty juicing.
- As expected from a commercial-quality machine, the Omega BMJ390B is built to last with its highly durable cast metal housing which can withstand countless juicing sessions without warping or breaking. The machine has a sleek black finish with a characteristic chrome juicing bowl.
- The Omega Mega Mouth Juicer gets its name from its large 3″ feed chute which allows you to put in large fruits and vegetables without the hassle of doing lots of prep work in advance.
- The 1/2 horsepower motor performs at a speedy 11,000 RMS so it can zip through heavy-duty loads day after day without stalling or letting you down.
- Due to its pulp-ejecting style the machine ejects pulp into a receptacle bin, so you can juice continuously without manually emptying out pulp from the machine.
- Smartly designed latch arms enable you to assemble and disassemble the juicer with ease. The bowl is constructed from surgical stainless-steel which not only looks great, but also makes it easy to clean with a simple rinse and wipe.
- With a 10-year warranty, Omega juicers have one of the best warranties in the business.
- The juice spout is located rather low so it can be awkward finding a suitable receptacle to fit under which can hold a good amount of juice.
Guarantee: 10-year manufactures warranty.
Value for money?
The Omega Mega Mouth Juicer is a solid centrifugal juicing machine for home use with its strong points being reliability and convenience. However, we wouldn’t recommend it for commercial use due to its small pulp basket and low spout.