Product Review: Omega C-20C Professional Citrus Juicer
Price Range: $350 – $400
Who Would Buy This: Those shopping for a high-performance juicing machine solely for citrus juicing, for either commercial or home use.
- The build quality of the Omega C-20C Professional Citrus Juicer is second to none. The main housing is constructed of cast aluminium which makes it extremely durable so it can withstand regular usage for years. Non-slip feet ensure the machine keeps steady and won’t walk across your counter.
- The gleaming chrome finish makes the machine looks very attractive in whatever setting you have it, whether at home in the kitchen or in a commercial setting. The finish is also resistant to becoming stained by citrus fruits.
- The Omega C-20C was built for speed and convenience. The motor turns quietly at a rapid 1800 RPM to put this citrus juicer into commercial territory so it can keep up to speed with the heavy demands of a busy business. The pulp-ejection style means that it can provide continuous juicing without the inconvenience of needing to remove pulp from inside the machine manually.
- The handy removable splash guard keeps citrus juice from splashing out onto your countertop so you can get on with juicing without having to wipe up splashes.
- Three different sizes of juicing cones are included so you can juice citrus fruits of different sizes and attain a good juice extraction rate.
- Cleaning up after juicing is a cinch due to the low number of parts. The stainless-steel parts such as the bowl are dishwasher safe. Plastic parts such as the splash guard are only safe to put in the top-rack of the dishwasher.
Guarantee: 2-year warranty.
Value for money?
The Omega C-20C Professional Citrus Juicer is perfect for regular juicing of citrus fruits due to its power, versatility and excellent durability. Its one-speed operation also makes it very simple to use so you can get to grips with it in a matter of minutes. If you’re in the market for a true commercial-grade citrus juicer then this machine should be strongly considered.
If your requirements are less heavy-duty and you don’t need to juice at high speed, you may want to consider the Omega C-10W model which runs at only 150 RPM, but is it a bit louder.