Product Review: Panasonic NN-SD762S Genius 1.6 cuft 1250-Watt Sensor Microwave with Inverter Technology
Price Range: $150 – $200
Who Would Buy This: Those shopping for a high power, full-size microwave which has the technology needed for heating and defrosting food effortlessly.
- The styling of the Panasonic NN-SD762S is very much in vogue. The sleek stainless-steel door is perfectly complimented by the silver body.
- The appliance can be integrated into a kitchen unit for a seamless look by purchasing an optional trim kit.
- When Panasonic put “genius” in the name of this microwave, they really meant it. The one-touch sensor cook button lets you cook or reheat your food at the touch of a button without you having to determine what power and time settings are required for the best results.
- Smartly designed power circuitry means the roomy 1.6 cu ft interior this microwave oven has doesn’t result in the appliance having bulky external dimensions.
- The user-friendly, multi-lingual menu provides you instructions so you can operate the appliance without referring to the manual. Additionally, the large pop-out dial is a refreshing change from standard keypads.
- Defrosting your evening meal takes less time than ever before thanks to Panasonic’s enhanced Inverter Turbo Defrost technology which is a step-up from previous models.
- The keep warm feature provides that added convenience of being able to warm food for up to 30 minutes so you don’t need to eat your meal as soon as it’s ready.
- An easy to activate child safety lock is included which prevents the machine being operated once activated.
- The display light is rather dim to conserve energy, which may frustrate some users.
Guarantee: 2-year limited warranty.
Value for money?
The feature-packed Panasonic NN-SD762S has many smart features which make it a great microwave for those who don’t want to wait around to enjoy a hot meal. The Inverter technology provides very consistent cooking results at speed. For value, we give this a grade A.