Product Review: SEI Black Arch Top Wall Mount Gel Fuel Fireplace
Price Range: $100 – $150
Who Would Buy This: Those shopping for a stylish wall mount fireplace which comes fully assembled.
- The beautiful styling of the Black Arch Top Wall Mount Gel Fuel Fireplace is one of its main appeals. The curved arch-top design looks sublime, while the black finish and sleek cooper edging give it a timeless appeal which works with any room decor.
- No pre-assembly is required. The fireplace can be mounted on the wall the moment you get it home, after installing the wall fixtures.
- Up to three cans of gel fuel can be held in the fireplace at once, providing you a good radiant heat of up to 9,000 BTUs to warm up your room on those chilly winter nights.
- Aside from using gel fuel, when you fancy a change you can place candles inside the fireplace above the snuffer cover to create a soothing, relaxing atmosphere.
- No gel fuel cans are included with the fireplace so they must be purchased separately. However, we feel this is reasonable considering the initial low cost of this unit.
Guarantee: 1-year warranty.
Value for money?
Those after an alternative to a wood-burning, gas or electric fireplace will find the SEI Black Arch Top Wall Mount Gel Fuel Fireplace to be a wonderful addition to their home. If your primary fireplace is electric, it’s also a great thing to have as an emergency backup.
The attractive styling and solid build quality are the main talking points amongst consumers who have had the pleasure of using it. We found this to be a product of great value.