Product Review: Sole Fitness F80 Folding Treadmill (New 2013 Model)
Price Range: $1,450 – $1,500
Who Would Buy This: Those shopping for a mid-range treadmill which provides a challenging yet comfortable cardio workout and is backed by a solid warranty.
- The Sole F80 Treadmill utilizes a 3.5-horsepower continuous-duty motor that can smoothly run the 2-ply belt from 0.5 MPH to 12 MPH and provide inclines from 0-15% for tougher workouts.
- High quality 2.75″ rollers feature sealed bearings and long copper ground wires to minimize static so belt movement is ultra smooth and the components will last longer.
- The large 22″ X 60″ running surface gives taller users ample room to take full strides whether walking or jogging. Sole’s cushion flex whisper deck has been engineered to be whisper quiet and comfortable so there is minimum impact resulting in less strain on your body’s joints and the treadmill motor.
- The Easy Assist Folding Deck provides easy and safe unfolding of the treadmill. Simply release the lever and the deck slowly unfolds automatically in front of your eyes. When done using the treadmill, the safety lock ensures the deck remains fully secure in its upright position so you can store it away without a big footprint.
- Sole pride themselves on their indestructible frames. The steel frame has been constructed to the highest standard with precision welding to ensure maximum durability and sturdiness long term. With a lifetime warranty on the frame you can have every confidence it will last.
- Keeping tabs on your workout progress is easy with the comprehensive LCD console. The large 7.5″ display shows workout data in dedicated windows so you don’t need to keep scrolling to view each read out. The large buttons ensures operation of the console isn’t fiddly or frustrating.
- The handlebars have speed and incline buttons either side so you have convenient access to these important settings literally at your fingertips during your workout.
- The built-in fans don’t provide much cooling. Likewise, the built-in speakers aren’t great so we’d advocate the use of ear buds or a separate sound system if you want to listen to music during your workouts.
Guarantee: Lifetime warranty on frame, motor, deck. 2-year warranty on labor. 5-year warranty on electronics.
Value for money?
The Sole Fitness F80 Folding Treadmill has quality in every pore of its design which is reflected in the great feedback it gets from professionals and consumers alike. Robust construction, wonderful engineering and intuitive controls make this 2013 model of the F80 treadmill a must have if you need a quiet, comfortable and reliable treadmill that aids you in your cardio fitness goals at home.