Product Review: Sous Vide SVD-00101 Supreme Demi Water Oven
Price Range: $300 – $350
Who Would Buy This: Those shopping for an exceptionally versatile water oven which can cook Michelin star meals in your kitchen.
- No manual supervision required. The SousVide Supreme Demi provides hands-off meal preparation at its best. Furthermore, it cooks silently so you can relax at the kitchen table while its operating.
- Easy to use and is completely infallible. Overcooking is never a possibility.
- The vacuum seal bag provided allows the food to hold its nutritional value.
- Cleaning of the oven is easy and can be done by just wiping the interior with a soft cloth.
- You don’t need to worry about your energy bills as the oven consumes energy equivalent to a 60W bulb.
- Temperature control is very precise and even slightest temperature change of 1 degree Fahrenheit can be done.
- Cool and sleek design. This water oven is available in 3 sublime color choices.
- With a maximum cooking capacity of 8.7 liters the oven is sufficient enough for home based cooking.
- Vacuum Packs: There are only a few brands of vacuum packs that suit the oven and in most cases it is recommended that you use the ones provided by the company.
- Average Build: Despite its stunning design and sleek looks, Sous Vide SVD-00101 Supreme Demi Water Oven drops a step down as far as its build is concerned. Though one cannot complain about its technical aspect and its perfection in cooking, the below par quality of the control panels and the average build of the oven itself is disappointing for the price charged.
- Water Consumption: If you are living in a place where you need to worry about your water supply then think twice before purchasing this. If you are a veggie this shouldn’t be much of a problem, but meat lovers should understand that hands-off cooking generally consumes a lot of water.
Guarantee: 1-year warranty.
When searching for a water-based oven there is no better option than the Sous Vide SVD-00101 Supreme Demi Water Oven. This is undoubtedly one of the most impressive steam based oven in the market today and is preferred by many because of its cool looks, ease of use and its ability to cook foods. While these certainly are no distinguishing factor as far as comparison with other water ovens are concerned there are a few more features that sets SousVide Supreme Demi apart in the market.
The Sous Vide Supreme Demi just like the SousVide Supreme is known for its convenience and supreme cooking features. The difference however is that it has rectified its previous version’s fault of being inconveniently large for use in the kitchen. The hands-off cooking feature due to which its previous version became an instant hit makes this a must have appliance in your kitchen. The most notable advantage however is that you can cook gourmet meals without having to move to a restaurant or use commercial ovens. With minimal cooking time you can come up with classic meals in no time. All that you need to do next is adding necessary searing or saucing and then serve.