Product Review: Southern Enterprises Lucianna Dining Table withGlass Top
Price Range: $150 – $200
Who Would Buy This: Those shopping for a small yet stylish dining table which can seat up to four people.
- The Southern Enterprises Lucianna Dining Table provides style and durability in equal measures. The sleek tube frame is constructed of metal and finished in dark brown for a highly elegant appearance. The round glass table top accentuates the ironwork nicely.
- Weighing 56 pounds, the table is very sturdy and doesn’t wobble when nudged. With a height of 30-inches, this dining table is reachable for people of a wide range of heights.
- Assembling the table is easy using the included wrench, taking only about 20 minutes to assemble. Plus an extra set of screws are included in the package.
- A small circular shelf is present between the table legs, which is ideal for storing items such as magazines.
- Matching Lucianna chairs are available separately, which look great together with the table.
- One reviewer found that the suction cups for the glass were not included. However, no other consumers experienced this issue.
Guarantee: 1-year warranty.
Value for money?
The value which the Lucianna Dining Table offers is unprecedented. It has a nice blend of classic and modern styling with its eye catching pedestal and sleek, clear glass top. For either formal or informal use, this is a fine piece of dining furniture to have in your home.