Product Review: Sunkist SK830 Masticating Juicer
Price Range: $200 – $250
Who Would Buy This: Those shopping for a low cost, low maintenance masticating juicer.
- The Sunkist SK830 Masticating Juicer is one of the most compact horizontal masticating juicers in the market so it’s great for those looking for a model that doesn’t need a huge cupboard to be stored away.
- Ease of assembly is a strong plus. With so few parts to assemble you can get the machine ready for action in just a couple of minutes.
- Using a dual-stage juicing system, the Sunkist extracts juice from your produce in two stages so more juice goes into your juice container and less goes to waste in the pulp container.
- The motor quietly turns the single gear at a low speed of 80 RPM to slowly chew up fibers in your fruits and vegetables without creating much heat or resulting in the build up of foam.
- The automatic pulp ejection allows for continuous juicing as the pulp is ejected out the machine into a container for easy pulp disposal without taking the machine apart.
- The versatility of the machine allows you to perform a multitude of tasks without buying extra attachments. These include making baby food, creamy nut butter, pasta, grinding coffee and even making soy milk.
- There are no containers included to catch the pulp and juice. However, we can’t really complain considering the price range this machine is in. Just make sure you have some suitably sized containers prepared.
Guarantee: 1-year warranty.
Value for money?
In the value stakes, the Sunkist SK830 Masticating Juicer is top notch. This juicer is somewhat cheaper than other masticating juicers in its class, but it still has the performance and versatility to make it a solid machine. If you want a masticating juicer which is highly compact and affordable then this one comes highly recommended.