Product Review: Sunpentown UF-150SS Freezer
Price Range: $150 – $200
Who Would Buy This: Those shopping for a compact freezer which is suitable for safe storage of frozen items.
- The Sunpentown UF-150SS sports a compact size and a flush back so it can fit nicely on a counter-top even in kitchens where space is limited. Keep in mind that you need a clearance of at least 3-inches around the appliance.
- SPT gave this freezer a great image. The black cabinet and stainless-steel door look sleek and contemporary. A recessed handle is located in the side of the door, which keeps the appearance looking minimalistic.
- The interior has a capacity of 1.5 cu ft, plus can freeze at a temperature as low as 0°f to keep frozen food adequately chilled. The wire shelf is removable so you can remove it to fit in larger frozen items if required.
- If you live in dorm room or anywhere that people come and go then the door lock feature will come in handy to keep your food safe. Two keys are provided so you have one spare.
- As mentioned in the instructions, the appliance must be kept level or it results in rattling. However, there are levelling legs at the front of the appliance so they aid with this.
Guarantee: 1-year warranty.
Value for money?
Sunpentown are renowned for producing great value appliances and this product is in keeping with that. If you need a compact freezer that is reliable, user-friendly and has the benefits of a door lock then we highly recommend you add the Sunpentown UF-150SS Freezer to your shortlist.