Product Review: VillaWare NDVLCB0100-SHP 600-Watt Blender
Price Range: $50 – $100
Who Would Buy This: Those shopping for a low-end blender which has a good amount of power and a solid warranty.
- A faux stainless-steel finish gives the VillaWare NDVLCB0100-SHP Blender a pleasant and stylish appearance.
- At the front of the unit is a large infinity control dial, which makes the blender very easy to operate. A pulse setting is included which provides short bursts of power so you have greater manual control over the blending process when needed.
- Powered by a 600-watt motor, giving the machine enough oomph to handle heavy-duty loads when you want to make maximum use of the 50-ounce capacity. It does a particularly good job at blending ice.
- The all metal drive system is a big plus for durability and consistent performance. This is not often found in blenders which are in this price range.
- The large 50-ounce thermal shock jar has been designed to endure adverse changes in temperature so you won’t encounter problems of the jar becoming cracked and broken.
- It is rather loud whilst blending.
- The square shape of the glass jar means pouring liquid out can be a little awkward and result in dripping.
Guarantee: 2-year limited warranty.
Value for money?
The VillaWare NDVLCB0100-SHP is one of the best value blenders in the lower end of the market. The use of steel internal parts is a big advantage over other blenders which use plastic parts, particularly if you plan on blending large loads on a regular basis.