Product Review: Waring Pro MX1000R Professional 3.5-Horsepower Blender
Price Range: $250 – $300
Who Would Buy This: Those shopping for a professional-grade blender which can handle high loads at high speed.
- The Waring Pro MX1000R has a large heavy base with 4 robust legs to ensure high stability whilst blending. A 3.5 horsepower motor powers the blender to provide incredible power so it can handle high volumes and tough ingredients without letting you down.
- The heavy-duty 6ft power cord provides a good length so you don’t need the appliance to be right next to an outlet.
- User-friendly front controls make the blender easy to operate even for novices. The left paddle switch allows you to select between Hi/Low/Off. On the right, the Pulse switch is for those blending tasks which require power to be delivered in gradual bursts at high speed.
- A dishwasher safe polycarbonate pitcher with non-slip handle is included with the machine. With its large 64-ounce capacity you can fit in a batch of food for the whole family in one go without having to stop and start. The nice design element of the blades being integrated into the bottom of the pitcher means you don’t have the hassle of storing the blade assembly separately. The jugs seal-tight lid has a clear cap which is great for adding further ingredients whilst blending without taking the whole lid off.
- Cleaning out the pitcher is easy. Just simply fill the pitcher with warm soap water to the designated marking level then use the pulse function a few times until the water has thoroughly cleaned it out.
- The Waring Pro is a rather bulky appliance at 19-inches in height with the pitcher attached.
- Being a professional-grade blender, this emits a loud low-pitch noise on the high speed setting. However, as it is so incredibly fast most consumers don’t mind this.
Guarantee: 2-year warranty.
Value for money?
For value, the Waring Pro MX1000R Professional Blender comes at the top of our recommended list for professional-grade blenders. Its ultra-powerful 3.5 HP motor packs some serious power and provides a level of performance unmatched by its competitors yet the machine still remains easy to use and maintain.
If you have a need for speed and you can accommodate the size and noise of this workhorse then it deserves a place on your shortlist.