Product Review: Zojirushi BB-HAC10 Home Bakery 1-Pound-Loaf Programmable Mini Breadmaker
Price Range: $150 – $200
Who Would Buy This: Those shopping for a mini bread maker that’s small in size, but big on functionality.
Also recommended: Bread Machine Magic.
- The Zojirushi BB-HAC10 boasts small dimensions which makes it perfect for smaller kitchens where counter space is limited.
- The unit has a thick handle which allows you to move the bread maker away for storage easily.
- A wide range of pre-programmed menu options are available at your fingertips, including options for basic bread, quick bread, French, soft, cookie and pasta dough, jam and cake.
- Multiple choices of bread texture options are available (Regular, Firm, Soft). Plus a choice of two crust shades (Regular, Light).
- Using the quick bake cycle you can churn out a 1-lbs loaf in less than 2 hours.
- No settings for programmable cycles are available as found on larger models in Zojirushi’s bread maker line-up, such as the BB-PAC20.
Guarantee: 1-year warranty.
Value for money?
Six years after it was released and the Zojirushi BB-HAC10 still sets the standards for mini bread makers and still has the 5 star reviews rolling in. For value, this bread machine takes some beating.
We’d love Zojirushi to release an updated model with a backlit display and enhanced programmable options for modifying cycle times.
Those who don’t have the need for programmable cycles and want an ultra-compact breadmaker with a solid track record for reliability will be pleased as punch with the quality of this nifty little machine.